Solar Tracing Sensors for Maximum Solar Concentrator Efficiency
Technology SummaryConcentrating Solar Power (CSP) relies on thermodynamic processes to convert concentrated light into useful forms of energy. Accurate sun tracking enables higher concentration ratios and improved efficiency through higher temperature processes and lower losses.
DescriptionThese tracking sensors utilize an improved approach to closed-loop feedback control and have demonstrated high accuracy and performance. Additionally, they have fast response characteristics needed for demanding point focus systems.
- Accurate tracking allows for higher efficiency
- Energy sustainability
- Improved performance of energy concentration
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced cost
Applications and Industries
- Parabolic dish & trough solar concentrating collectors
- Solar energy and renewable energy
- Electric utility
Energy & Environment
Download the PDFs for more information
- Solar Tracing Sensors-Market Sheet (1,222 KB)
|Tracking heat flux sensors for concentrating solar applications||8,459,865||06/11/2013